Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Bloody gorgeous, I think the new Aston Martins are the best looking cars on the road today. The F430 doesn't even come close to this and the 911 hasn't changed in 40 years.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Andrew said:
Bloody gorgeous, I think the new Aston Martins are the best looking cars on the road today. The F430/599 doesn't even come close to this and the 911 hasn't changed in 40 years.
I completely concur, But then again I guess I'm a born again Aston-ophile.

Argento

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
I ran across an owner in a a DB9 Spyder in San Francisco and he was certainly enjoying the Aston experience. There is something about their understated design that is really appealing yet aggressive.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boxer said:
Wow.............. this requires some careful anaylsis.
No, no, no...It's easy my Heart, Eyes and Ears are ruling my head...And that's absolutely fine, funds redirected...The search is on.

Argento

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Boxer said:
Ironically I just found a 365 BB which looks like it might be a good buy.
Really - You going for it? What's it's serail number, I'll give you the scoop on it's history...

PS - You put your name down for the new Boxer Book by Nathan Beehl, It'll have a full register of known cars (365 & 512 BB's)..

Argento

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Boxer said:
Argento,

I will PM you the SN on Thursday. Traveling right now and don't have it with me.

I did put my name down for the book.
Thanks Boxer...You won't be disappointed with the book, Nathan has done a great job, I did the registry for him, I think I get a mention in the book - Fame at last !!:D

Argento

PS - You have PM !

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Argento said:
Thanks Boxer...You won't be disappointed with the book, Nathan has done a great job, I did the registry for him, I think I get a mention in the book - Fame at last !!:D

Argento

PS - You have PM !
Boxer - Did you ever get your copy of the book?

I have a Vanquish in my sights, I'll let you know what happens..

Argento

·
Super Moderator
362 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Long time ago...

Boxer,

This all seems such a long time ago - I've now had my Vanquish S nearly 2 years and have not regretted a second of it...

In fact, as it ages, it gets better & better

Argento

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
362 Posts
Boxer,

This all seems such a long time ago - I've now had my Vanquish S nearly 2 years and have not regretted a second of it...

In fact, as it ages, it gets better & better

Argento
I am starting to become very tempted by a Vanquish. They are stunnignly beautiful. My only reservation is all the horror stories on the gearbox and clutches needing replacement every 10 miles at GBP 5k. What is the real story ?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Boxer it's....

complete rubbish... I know Vanquish owners who have done over 40,000 miles on the original clutch and still only have 18% wear !!!

Current record id over 75,000 miles on one clutch...

Argento

1 - 19 of 19 Posts