Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pick up my new Vantage tomorrow, and am super excited. I have questions for owners of this generation:

1. Has anyone come up with an elegant solution to the lack of storage in the cabin? I don't need a lot of space, but it would be nice to have the usual documents (registration, insurance, carpool tag etc.) conveniently in the cabin

2. Has anyone tried the Apple Carplay solution from Thecarplayer.com. Or any other solutions that you like? I know I will use it a lot more if I can get CarPlay working on it.

Thanks in advance for your tips and answers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here's some additional information for this CarPlay inquiry (2019 Vantage), I checked with my local, authorized Aston Installations dealer and they quoted 2 days and $2,700 - My local AM dealer quoted $4k USD . . . that will be a pass for me

·
Registered
2 Posts
packers and Movers are always engaged and committed to building long-term relations with our customers. Because Logistics is our passion, and every load we accept is important. We keep an eye throughout that working process to ensure quality service. Here we at
Cloud Sky Plant Wheel Tire

Starco Logistics
stand behind the satisfaction of our customers. We trust long-term goals in similar conditions. As well as, availability to carry all levels of loads is essential for us. So, we are trying to deliver the best services without any delay.

·
Registered
5 Posts

I used the Carlinkit dongle with a raspberry pi and a touchscreen to replace mine. I made some videos of it all at the YouTube link above.

Works awesome. The only thing I'd like is a brighter screen, but 6.5" is not a standard size, so I had to go with what was out there...

Still need to wire up the backup camera, and need to dink around with the tire sensors to get them running, but the CarPlay portion is perfect.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you are searching <a href="Goods transportation">goods transport & Transportation company in islamabad Rawalpindi</a> for shifting of house hold goods from Islamabad to Lahore Karachi Multan Peshawar Quetta. We deals in all type of transport like Container Mazda, Shahzore, Suzuki pickup, Please feel free to contact us on our helpline: 0304-111-1221 / 051-2120768

1 - 10 of 10 Posts