Aston Martin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here?

I just concluded a couple of weeks of debating options and my order is finally in today, fingers crossed for a September build.

Which leaves me trying to decide whether to trade in my Maserati GS or keep them both, since they both bring different driving pleasures.

Curious to see what the consensus on options is out there, not 100% on my options yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
hey welcome & congrats
with september build i assume they start in september then?
that's fast already, i already thought there whas almost a 2 years list

and if you can afford both, why not, you would enjoy it
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
155 Posts
I would keep both. You can use the Aston Martin to go to dinner with the wife and the Maserati for your Sunday morning drive without her so you don't have to worry about how you drive.

Do you have something else in the garage?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As silly as it sounds the biggest issue on keeping them both is that I don't really have enough room to pull two cars into the garage (unless I can move my exercise gear elsewhere, and I may be able to figure that out by then).

Plenty of room in my driveway but cars like this should be garaged.

Any thoughts on the option list though? I like my cars pretty bare and direct so I just went for full leather, 19" wheels, xenons, folding mirrors and bluetooth. And asked for TPMS but there is a question on whether that is available.

Would like the option of a spare but no such thing.

Anything else that would have an impact? And wonder what the center area will look like without options, hopefully not a bunch of blank plastic punchouts.

Separately, I heard that there is a simple procedure to disable whatever it is that keeps the car quiet below 3,800 or so rpm - anyone have details on that?
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top