Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of years ago I was in a car museum in Hamburg (I think, not far out of Berlin) and I fell in love with this green, I understand it is a '60 DB4. I fully understand that what I see on my computer may not be exactly what you see so colour shades can differ.

I have done some research and from what I have been told, and I can see it is not Sea Green nor Goodwood green. Aston Martin racing green appears close, but so far the best match I can find is Forest green.

Is anyone able to confirm this please? And even better does anyone know of a modern day paint code?

Thanks all, Pat

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip, it could be, but even if it is not I put it down as one of my top choices! I'm thinking, it is a DB4 GT Zagato green. The hunt continues. Anyone know of a good web site to get paint code for todays paints for these? Pat

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check out my work portfolio on Flickr search chris gollings
I was involved painting all the continuation db models at Newport pagnell
Hi Chris, many thanks for the lead. I had a great time looking over all the amazing work you have done, which is truly an art for unto it's own. But I'm afraid I'm a bit puzzled as to how seeing photos of work you have done can help me figure out a name/paint code for what I'm after. If I have missed something I'd appreciate it if you would let me know :)
Pat
[email protected]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Check out my work portfolio on Flickr search chris gollings
I was involved painting all the continuation db models at Newport pagnell
Hi Chris, many thanks for the lead. I had a great time looking over all the amazing work you have done, which is truly an art for unto it's own. But I'm afraid I'm a bit puzzled as to how seeing photos of work you have done can help me figure out a name/paint code for what I'm after. If I have missed something I'd appreciate it if you would let me know :)
Pat
[email protected]
Pat
[email protected]
your right there is no connection but I am show casing my work to as many people in the Aston Martin community as possible especially in the uk as I have set up shop over a year ago.
I want people to see that you don’t necessarily have to take your car to a dealership to have the same level of quality. I’m sorry to have puzzled you.
Anyway AM9591 almond green I believe is what your looking for.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pat
[email protected]
Out of curiosity pat, what model do you drive?
And why do you want this colour?
Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts