Yes, this is a pretty nice threadHere's a simple but fun question. If you had $150k to spend on two weekend fun cars, what would you get?
You can divvy up the $150k anyway you want. They both don't need to be Aston Martins. So a 2006 V8 Vantage coupe and a Lotus Elise could be an option or maybe a 2006 DB9 Volante and a Ferrari F355 coupe.
If you know the color combos and transmission choices, name them as well.
So many interesting combos, I may end up listing more than one response...
I'll have to think about my selection now. Post yours. I am curious what everyone comes up with.
If I had 150 K USD I would probably be looking at several cars
1) DB7 Vantage 2000 Manual Coupe ($60-70K for a good, unmolested example)
2) Honda NSX 1991 (C30A V6 on manual ECU spec) for 30-40 grand
3) BMW M5 E39 (probably just over 30 grand)
4) Honda Civic Type R generation 5-6
1) 2009 V8 Vantage 4.7, Coupe, manual
2) 2010 Ford Mustang GT 5.0,Coupe, manual
1) Aston DB7 GT
2) TVR Cerbera 4.5
3) Dodge Viper SR-2 GTS coupe